
1, The house I want to live in the future
The house I want to liven the future is the one filled with the things I like. Don't you think it wonderful to be surrounded by your favorite things? There are two conditions for my future home.
I went to the swimming club near my house when I was a junior high school student. Since then, I have been long dreaming of the life near the water place. The highest purpose is surely that I want to swim there, however, I also love the sound of the sound of the waves at night. Therefore, the first condition for my home is that it is built near the shore.
These days, it is said that the styles of Japanese houses dramatically change in these 30 years. Many buildings recently built don't have so many tatamis(strew mats about 6feet by 3); the Japanese heart. I love that smell, touch, and every atmosphere that is made by them. The Japanese classic type of residence may not suit with the scene of the seashore, however, the hiraya(a one-story house) with tatamis is the best design that I can imagine.
I don't think I want to live in luxury, but just simply want to spend a quiet and simple time in the future. I sometimes hate to be in the cyber-world; like someone try to make contact with me even when I sleep! Thus, the old Japanese house in a far-off country near the seashore sounds perfect for me.
2, Rental Ad of my home
What do you want for where I live? This apartment has everything you want!
Unit Type: Condo
Bedrooms: 2
Bathroom & Shower room: 1
Rent: $750 to 800
Sq. Footage: 900 to 950
Pets: Yes
Smoking: No
Availability: Now
Nobody hates convinience. This is located near the hospital, supermarket, nice restaurants, and sea whose sunset is really beautiful. Two bedrooms help you to make your guests relax and come back again! If you are really interested in this article, please contact me.
example@buythishouse.com
I didn't think about hiraya style, but I also think it makes me feel peaceful and relax. I like the smell of tatami, too! Such an great culture should be handed down to the younger generation.
ReplyDelete