People usually say that memory of trip is the content of it, and it starts soon after the arrival to the place, however, the trip sometimes begins from when we start to plan for. This August, I and my wife went to NY City for my applications of my new job, and we were so exhausted because of the really busy trip in one week to NY. Nevertheless, I’m not talking about the trip to NY here, but about the trip of relaxation for our health and heart after that.
Soon after we arrived at the Kansai International Airport form NY, we felt so tired because of the hasty trip, as I mentioned, and started to talk about the plan to go somewhere there being relaxation and retreatment for us on our way back to home. While she wanted to go somewhere quiet and rich natural environmental, my demand was only there was a hot spring. After having argued about which sight was our type, we decided to go to Kami-Kouchi in Nagano Prefecture. There are several quiet woods as she demanded, and many hot springs as my anxiety. I got the information about bus tour to there on the radio next day, so we soon applied to that program.
Almost all the trip was on the bus, but on the second day, we finally got to Kami-Kouchi. There were many woods, mountains and beautiful sights that we never have seen before. Moreover, we had a good time in hot springs there. That was all we wanted. The trip was enjoyable.
The content of the trip was also as busy as the one of NY, because of that was tour, however, our impression was a little bit different. The trip to Nagano had a theme; need for relaxed and retreated place out of our daily lives. The most important point of trip is that we have a theme. Under that theme, we enjoy everything; from planning to the time there, to maximum.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMaking theme of the trip is a good idea!! I haven't made any theme before when I went traveling...but I'll do it next time!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, my sister was working at a lodge in Kamikouchi before! She also says Kamikoushi is nice place to get relaxed and escape from busy world(^皿^)
Ohhh, I envy your relaxation trip to Nagano. Having themes for the trips sounds like a good idea. What kind of themes do you plan for next time? My theme is definitely to escape from my daily life. (EM)
ReplyDelete